Problems – we all work on solving them every-single-day. Maybe the solution to a problem is the entire reason for your business to exist in the first place? Today on episode 108 of the Small Business Show, join Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they focus on problem solving for your Small Business.
Here’s some of the good stuff we covered on the show today:
Tips to get you and your customer on the same side when trying to solve a problem – a critical maneuver to remove the “us and them” mentality when problem solving.
Managing customer expectations to avoid problems in the first place.
How to deal with problems when your Small Business is the customer.
Getting past the automated systems to work with real humans.
Using Google Docs to document, share and track access to your problem.
Using storytelling to get people on your side that can help solve your problem.
And much more!
Join us on the Small Business Show and then click over to the Small Business Support Group to share your thoughts!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #108 February 29, 2017
- 00:03:05 Solve your problems with your customer – be on the same side
- 00:04:29 Make sure you manage your customers’ expectations
- 00:09:02 Solve problems together
- 00:10:46 What happens when you’re the customer with a problem?
- 00:12:12 Don’t let the robots win!
- 00:13:36 When complaining, Lead with love
- 00:14:36 Use Google Docs to track your issue
- 00:20:21 If I treated my customers the way you treat me, you wouldn’t have me as a customer
- 00:20:54 Always tell a story
- 00:21:12 Play the reasonable man
- 00:23:20 “You are better than this”
- 00:24:48 Make the document live and breathe
- 00:26:49 Using LinkedIn InMail for Customer Service
- 00:29:50 SBS Outtro