Are you a Closer? On the Small Business Show, we often say that all business owners are in the Customer Service business – but, we’re also in the Sales business. Wether you’re selling a product or service, you’ve got to sell to make your business grow. This week on the Small Business Show, you’ll get to hear the story of Ryan Stewman, Founder of HardcoreCloser.com.
Ryan is an incredibly enthusiastic sales trainer and motivator that has overcome numerous obstacles to create a successful business that helps others succeed. Listen in to learn how Ryan started out washing cars and moved up to selling mortgages before the “Police kicked in the door” and everything came to a screeching halt. Keeping motivated and overcoming adversity propelled Ryan and before long he was back on top and running his own company.
As the Founder of Hardcore Closer, Ryan teaches salespeople and business owners how to succeed using social media, the sales funnel concept and all about grinding-it-out everyday to create the life you deserve. You’ll hear about going from $25 a week to $20-50,000 per month in Facebook ads and what that gets you, along with what Ryan wishes he would have done sooner as a Small Business owner.
Join us today on the Small Business Show to listen to a guy who has dedicated his life to “creating millionaires” and then click over to the Small Business Support Group to comment and connect with other Small Business owners!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #256 for Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- 00:02:30 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS and use promo code sbs2019 to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:04:45 Ryan Stewman – Hardcore Closer (SBS Archive, ep. 123 from 6/14/2017)
- From Car Wash to Mortgages… just like that!
- The Police Kicked in My Door
- $770k in 2005 – all came to a screeching halt.
- Then the laws changed… and I couldn’t work.
- Putting that G.E.D. to Good Use
- Practicing for your business while on the clock
- Pivot OFTEN
- Keep the momentum going
- Daymond John – The Power of Broke
- Put your mask on first … but then make sure you help others!
- Dedicating to creating millionaires
- “I advertise heavily”
- “Advertising is the thing that propelled me”
- Facebook Ads
- You have to learn your market
- Writing the first book
- I write every day: Emails, Social Media, Books, Blog Posts
- I am a prolific mistake maker
- Embracing your mistakes -empowering yourself and others with your story
- Don’t be a lone wolf for too long: get help faster!
- SBS 256 Outtro