What’s the best printer for your Small Business? Multi-function, Inkjet, Laser – we discuss the pros and cons of each printer type with real-world experiences from your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean.
Then it’s on to a discussion about Customer Privacy – what are your responsibilities as a keeper of data at your Small Business? How can we keep our privacy policies simple and is there a way to use our customer data handling as a selling point? Can you build trust and credibility with your customers by showing them that you value their privacy, their time, and their intelligence?
Join us for episode 339 of the Small Business Show to find out!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #339 for Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- 00:01:09 The Best Printer for Small Business
- Shannon’s Inkjet Pick: Epson EcoTank
- Shannon’s Label Printer Pick: Dymo Labelwriter 4XL
- Dave’s Laser Printer Pick: Lexmark MB3442adw MultiFunction Laser Printer/Copy/Fax/Scan
- [email protected]
- 00:09:21 James-What do you know about trademarks?
- 00:10:35 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- 00:12:04 SPONSOR: Visit LadderLife.com/sbs today to see if you’re instantly approved for Term Life Insurance. Do it today!
- 00:13:40 Two sponsors to help you protect your business and your family
- 00:14:23 Managing Customer Privacy
- “We will only use your data to fulfill your orders and offer you incredible customer service as it is related to order. Period.”
- Use Privacy as a Feature
- “The only tracking we’re involved with is the tracking number we send you when we ship your order.”
- GDPR and CCPA Compliance
- Apple’s iCloud Relay Protects You From Attribution Tracking
- 00:27:11 SBS 339