Did you participate in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or the Economic Impact Disaster Loan (EIDL) program? During our Small Business Show intro this week we discuss how to get your EIDL paid back and why it’s important to plan for the long-term when changing Accountants.
Then it’s on to a dissection of the Creativity and Productivity Faucet Concept!
How is it that some people and some businesses seem to be incredibly creative and productive? Pumping out new creative content, new products, and services and continually finding success while they do it. Listen to episode 345 of The Small Business Show to find out!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #345 for Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- 00:02:15 Paying Back the EIDL
- 00:04:58 Cheap…and worth it!
- 00:08:54 Changing Accountants is Like Changing Barbers
- 00:16:33 SPONSOR: NetSuite. NetSuite by Oracle is the #1 Financial System – no matter how big your business grows. NetSuite is offering a one-of-a-kind financing program only for those ready to switch today! Head to NetSuite.com/SBS
- 00:17:52 SPONSOR: LinkedIn Jobs will help you hire the right person for your role. Post your first job for free at LinkedIn.com/SBS. Terms and conditions apply.
- 00:19:44 Dissolving an LLC?
- Ask about liability to your personal assets?
- 00:23:28 Your Creativity Faucet
- It’s easier to edit than create fresh
- Grammarly Premium
- 00:34:20 The Iteration from Larry O’Connor’s team at Other World Computing
- 00:35:28 Pixar’s 22 Rules of Storytelling (we mentioned #12)
- We are always SmallBusinessING
- 00:38:16 SBS 345 Outtro