The strength of your relationships with vendors and suppliers is critically important for the success of your Small Business. What’s the best method and when is the right time for you to start these relationships? Join us on episode 171 of the Small Business Show to hear our tips about this topic and more!
Listen in and you’ll hear why timing is important and ways to make a human connection with all your vendors. Learn why Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton believe that a good personality fit is important and why you should not be looking for professional help when you really need it (like in an emergency). Taking the time to find the right vendors and support partners for your Small Business can make all the difference.
You’ll also hear how good communication can keep vendor relationships strong, how to leverage one good vendor to find another and the story behind why Shannon’s accountant fired him as a client!
Join us today for the Small Business Show and then share your comments on the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #171 for Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- 00:01:00 We want you to come on the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00:01:53 Forge Relationships with your Vendors
- 00:03:11 Get on their radar
- Use your affinity credit cards
- 00:07:29 When shipping: Beware the fees!
- 00:09:58 Find your vendors before you need them
- 00:12:30 Find the right vendors that fit your business
- 00:14:00 Create a litmus test
- 00:17:03 Find a good graphics person
- 00:17:50 SPONSOR: GoDesignerGo.com/SBS – SBS50
- 00:20:34 Keep your vendors up-to-date
- 00:23:15 Shannon Got Fired! (by his accountant)
- 00:24:43 Using Slack with your clients
- 00:27:07 Don’t forget the humanity
- 00:30:10 SBS 171 Outtro