Join us today as we welcome Garry VonMyhr, Co-Founder of Tech Defenders, Mobile Defenders and Genius iPhone Repair to discuss his journey starting and running multiple businesses in the mobile electronics space.
We all know that mobile devices, phones, laptops,
Garry shares the story of how these businesses have evolved to take advantage of new opportunities and to get ahead of changing markets. You’ll learn about the importance of delegating to develop a strong team of employees and how creating and promoting a great culture can help not only with attracting talent but suppliers and partners as well.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton and listen in for some great lessons in Small Business
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #236 for Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- 00:01:34 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS and use promo code sbs2019 to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:03:40 Interview with Interview Garry VonMyhr from Tech Defenders
- 00:09:40 Changing brands in a similar space
- 00:12:20 Opportunity is always around
- 00:13:37 iPads in Classrooms open the Tech Conversation
- 00:15:06 SPONSOR: go.co – Get online with your .CO domain today. Register for just $5 and get 3 months of website builder and hosting services FREE at go.co/sbs.
- 00:16:49 SPONSOR: Blip Billboards – Make a big impression without breaking the budget. Visit BlipBillboards.com/SBS to get a free account with a $25 credit.
- 00:18:54 The 80% Rule of Time Management
- 00:24:16 Managing the market
- 00:30:46 The Franchise Mistake
- 00:34:47 The LinkedIn Benefits
- 00:38:28 Surround yourself with the right content
- When do you have time? Is the content going to get you where you want to be?
- 00:40:54 SBS 236 Outtro