Most of us create businesses to support our lifestyle, but there’s some people that live a lifestyle that seems to lend itself to starting businesses. Today we’re going to talk to Jeff Anderlite, a serial business owner that has travelled the world, in what looks like to us, like a pursuit of living a “non-boring” life. Along the way, Jeff has started a hostel in Nicaragua, a Spice company, a clothing brand and naturally, a business to help other businesses succeed. We’re sure you are as eager as we are to hear the backstory here…
Join us and you’ll hear Jeff talk about starting his first business when he was in High School, how he knew early on in his life that in order to be true to himself, he would need to create and be an Entrepreneur and how his experiences working with different partners has taught him so much.
You’ll hear about Jeff’s travels around the world and how he has combined his love of travel with marketing for his apparel business, Baja Llama and how his latest business, Ignite360 is helping other companies with their marketing and growth.
After you hear the show, click over to Baja Llama and use coupon code Bajallama30 to take 30% anything through Dec 31, 2018.
Listen in and then come talk with us at the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #201 for Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- 00:00:56 Jeff Anderlite, Journeyman Businessman
- 00:03:06 Creating Rockets and Electric Erasers
- 00:03:45 Started with Bottle Buddy
- 00:05:40 “Weird Stuff” Sells
- 00:08:33 Be true to yourself
- 00:11:28 Selling vs. Stopping
- 00:12:56 SPONSOR: Visit TextExpander.com/podcast for 20% off your first year.
- 00:15:11 Baja Llama … Travel funding turned into a business?
- 00:17:35 Business partners need to have the same ideology and vision
- 00:20:11 Write it down!
- 00:25:48 Know who you are and what your actions communicate
- 00:28:46 Ignite360
- 00:31:56 Read, Listen, Learn & Take a step back and process
- 00:33:18 SBS 201 Outtro