Making sure your company surfaces in search results for “near me” searches is critical for local search engine optimization. What local SEO search optimization techniques will help your local customers find you above your competition? Listen to episode 343 of The Small Business Show to learn more!
Then it’s time to take a deep dive into how to turn customer returns into a competitive advantage for your Small Business. Learn from co-host Shannon Jean’s 30+ years of managing returns and creating policies that thrill customers and build loyalty and why co-host Dave Hamilton’s famous quote about “All businesses are in the customer service business.” is especially true when it comes to your return policies.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #343 for Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- 00:01:11 SBS Listener Survey – Win $50!
- 00:03:00 Local SEO Search Tips and Managing Customer Returns
- 00:03:52 Local SEO “Near Me” Search Tips
- Claim Your Business
- Don’t Use an 800-number, Use a Local Area Code
- Manage Individual Locations
- Encourage and Respond to Reviews
- [email protected] – “Near Me Searches”
- 00:11:26 SPONSOR: SaneBox. SaneBox’s Artificial Intelligence monitors your Inbox. Automatically, knucklehead email is moved to your SaneLater folder. All that’s left is the important stuff and your smiles. Use SaneBox.com/smallbusiness for 14-days free and a $25 credit.
- 00:14:44 Managing Customer Returns into a Competitive Advantage
- Make it EASY to return products to you and you’ll get less
- The Two Tokens of Customer Service
- Measure your %age of returns and the reasons.
- Promote your unique Return Policy as part of your story
- 00:30:10 SBS343 Outtro