As regular listeners know, we recently welcomed Mint Mobile on to the show as a sponsor. What they don’t know is before those sponsor spots started, we met with Mint Mobile’s Chief Marketing Officer, Aron North and we were so impressed with the story of Mint and how it began that we have asked Aron to come on the show today to talk about how Mint got started and how he and his team came up with their unique marketing and sales methods.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton today to learn how Aron and his team came up with the concept for Mint Mobile and what tactics they employed to get noticed without a billion-dollar marketing budget. Hear how engagement with customers on forums and social media helped created a customer-first culture, how embracing the “F” word helped Mint to standout and much more on this special episode of the Small Business Show.
After listening, join us at the Small Business Support Group to ask questions and to share your own story.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #237 for Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- 00:01:48 Mint Mobile’s Aron North
- Multiple Customer Test Scenarios
- The Biggest Challenge
- Podcast Sponsorships
- 00:16:32 SPONSOR: go.co – Get online with your .CO domain today. Register for just $5 and get 3 months of website builder and hosting services FREE at go.co/sbs.
- 00:18:06 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year.
- 00:19:51 It’s time for Customer Service
- Hunt for the Negative
- “First Call Resolution”
- On Using The “F” Word
- We’re Not Failing Enough
- Bet Big on the SuperBowl
- Contact Aron North on LinkedIn
- 00:40:30 SBS 237 Outtro