We often talk about outsourcing with off-shore companies on the Small Business Show. Back in April, we focused on using outsourcing as a resource for delegating and on last weeks episode, Dave shared some of his frustrations about being impatient and expecting perfection when using outsourcing for a project. Today, we’re fortunate to have Curt Zweier of C3S Software on the show to provide some deeper insight into the world of outsourcing.
Listen in to learn how to avoid the pitfalls of poor communication and how by treating your outsourced talent like they are your employees, you increase your success dramatically. If you have been tempted to contract with off-shore programming companies, but concerned about quality or the process, this is a show you don’t want to miss!
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they get a chance to learn from a successful leader in the off-shore and outsourcing industry. Then, visit the Small Business Support Group to ask more questions and share your own tips!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #241 for Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- 00:02:10 The Outsourcing Episode, with Curt Zweier
- Only the largest companies could leverage global employment
- Egypt is a great place to be
- Compartmentalize and Communicate Regularly
- Software Solution Specialists are the Liaison
- 00:15:16 SPONSOR: go.co – Get online with your .CO domain today. Register for just $5 and get 3 months of website builder and hosting services FREE at go.co/sbs.
- 00:16:49 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS and use promo code sbs2019 to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:18:33 Integrating Outsourcing into Your Business
- Work like a team
- The Value of Customer Service
- Stay Involved with your Outsourcing Team
- 00:34:40 SBS241 Outtro
- Find Curt Zweier and C3S Software at www.c3ssoftware.com