It’s a new year full of new opportunities for you and your Small Business! Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they discuss the Consumer Electronics Show and how pre-show planning is the key to having a successful and profitable event.
Listen in to episode 258 of the Small Business Show to learn how Dave makes the most of CES, how managing your travel time around the show is critical, how chance encounters can change your life and why the show floor is not where the magic usually happens. Shannon then talks about the power of always having a Plan B and why being flexible, upbeat and inspirational can draw success to you like a moth to a flame.
Join us today and then visit the Small Business Support Group to share your story and ask questions.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #258 for Wednesday, January 15, 2019
- 00:01:47 Part 1: Planning Attendance at a Conference like CES
- Plan, meet, speak!
- 00:21:57 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS and use promo code sbs2019 to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:22:06 Linode’s Conferences https://www.linode.com/events/
- 00:24:06 Part 2: Travel time and Plan B
- Maximize your Travel Time
- What is your Plan B?
- Be flexible, upbeat, and inspirational
- 00:42:21 SBS 258 Outtro
- Small Business Show Best Mistakes