When is it time to turn a labor of love into a real Small Business? And what pitfalls do you have to watch out for during the process? Dave and Shannon try to answer those questions and more on episode 143 of the Small Business Show!
Join us today as we discuss why we do the Small Business Show and the numbers behind our downloads and subscribers. Information that any potential sponsor of the show would want to know. We also discuss ad rates and how to go about avoiding future conflicts over advertising rates when your show is still small, but growing fast.
We then chat about how working with sponsors has us thinking of ways to invest that revenue to make SBS better for everyone. Should we invest in a new website, new advertising to grow our subscriber base or something else? Here’s your chance to give us your two-cents and offer us some advice.
Listen in for a behind-the-scenes look at the Small Business Show and the business of Podcasting. Then, join us in the Small Business Support Group to share your thoughts on just where to invest our earnings.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #143 for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- 00:01:11 Tangent: the business of leasing hunting blinds
- 00:03:26 Seeking sponsorships
- 00:06:02 The numbers
- 00:11:21 Managing the customer expectation
- 00:12:25 Strategies for customer success
- 00:14:04 Contact us at Feedback@businessshow.co and in the Small Business Support Group on Facebook
- 00:15:12 It’s time for a new bank account
- 00:17:57 Then what? Where to invest this back in the podcast?
- 00:21:16 Finding the right partner… under your nose!
- 00:23:22 Finding the right sponsors for your content
- 00:25:09 Glasses … for nerds!
- 00:26:27 Give us your feedback
- 00:27:29 SBS Outtro