We had a great response to our last episode and the concept of keeping a To-Did list. Lots of emails, questions, and comments in the Small Business Support Group. A number of comments were made about the importance of tracking what you DIDN’T do – a To-Didn’t list, if you will.
On this episode of the Small Business Show, we will expand on that topic and discuss the importance of prioritizing your own time, delegating when you can and outsourcing when you need to.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as we start the show by discussing why Customer Service matters, no matter what business you are in, and why becoming a mentor, on any scale can inspire you to greater things. We then jump into the deep dive on how to Prioritize your time, delegating and outsourcing.
Listen in and then come join the discussion on the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #216 for Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- 00:01:32 Programming your moist robot
- 00:02:57 Fortune Cookie: Failure is the Path of Least Persistence
- 00:05:22 Become a mentor
- 00:07:54 Dentists are Terrible at Customer Service
- 00:14:22 SPONSOR: Abby Connect. Get $95 off your first bill at AbbyConnect.com/sbs
- 00:16:57 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:19:47 Comment in the Small Business Support Group … and email to email@example.com!
- 00:20:12 Do it, Delegate it, or Outsource it?
- 00:21:32 Make a list!
- 00:24:06 Use Goals to Build Systems
- 00:24:40 Take names.
- 00:25:54 Don’t only focus on revenue
- 00:27:02 Ask others for their solutions
- 00:27:42 Interruptions are opportunities
- 00:30:31 Set realistic deadlines
- 00:31:11 Give yourself permission to unplug
- 00:32:39 Delegating – Look at the names you took
- 00:37:44 SBS 216 Outtro