Should you cut corners to speed up starting a new business? If so, what corners can you safely cut that won’t create problems for you in the future? Join us today on the Small Business Show to get our take on what you should cut and what you should not!
We start this episode off with a rant from Dave about unreconciled accounts and leaving cash on your suppliers books (hint: don’t do this). Shannon discusses his experience with business people that didn’t think refunds should actually be, well refunded, and why the stuff you least enjoy doing (accounting, for example) might be just the stuff you need to pay the most attention to.
Our focus on this show is all about moving things forward. Not letting problems, delays or other peoples obstacles get in the way of your Small Business. Listen in and then join us at the Small Business Support Group to share your thoughts!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #170 for Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- 00:01:02 Whine: Not catching an unreconciled deposit…. For 2 years!
- 00:07:30 Managing Refunds
- 00:09:57 When accounting isn’t your favorite!
- Brian O’Connell on Small Business Show
- 00:12:03 SPONSOR: Visit TextExpander.com/podcast for 20% off your first year.
- 00:14:47 Cutting Corners – Taking the Liberty of Convenience
- 00:20:51 Move things forward!
- 00:23:25 Waiting for Permission is much worse than Taking the Wrong Action
- 00:26:39 Our Small Business Support Group on Facebook
- 00:28:50 aSBS 170 Outtro