We then jump into a discussion of using Debt as a Catalyst to massively positive cash flow. Dave explains this concept while Shannon tries to poke holes in the idea but then gets on board.
The debt discussion leads us to a talk about not knowing what you’re capable of until you are forced to act and how a crisis can be a powerful change agent for you and your company.
Listen in and then join the discussion at the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #204 for Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- 00:02:05 The benefits of feeling productive
- 00:03:17 Resolutions: Intentional change, Prioritizing Efficiency
- 00:06:40 Managing Your Staffing Equation
- 00:08:59 Using Debt as a Catalyst to massively-positive cashflow
- 00:14:05 Competition is a catalyst, too
- 00:15:20 Learning your own capabilities
- 00:20:20 Lack of Crisis Creates Complacency
- 00:23:09 SBS 203 Outtro
- Email us: email@example.com
- Next week: Confidence