Running your Small Business can seem overwhelming at times. There are a thousand things going on that require your attention and hundreds of decisions that need to be made in a timely manner.
How do you keep things straight? How can you keep focused on what is important at this moment?
Listen to The Small Business Show today as we discuss the power of compartmentalization and how to hack your brain to keep your sanity at work and at home while being more present for everyone around you.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #376 for Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- 00:02:38 House passes $55B Small Business Grant
- 00:06:34 Business Franchise Taxes in each State
- 00:12:26 SPONSOR: RateTracker, your credit card processing rate watchdog presented by Skysail Solutions, your trusted payments partner
- 00:14:32 SPONSOR: Hunter Douglas — Visit HunterDouglas.com/SBS today for your free “Style Gets Smarter” design guide to see their smart solutions for dressing your windows.
- 00:16:04 Compartmentalizing Compartmentalization
- How To Take Over The World Podcast
- Managing By Walking Around
- The Superpower of Compartmentalizing Your Thoughts
- Coming Home and Still Being at Work
- You Left Your Head at Work
- You Are Only as Happy as Your Unhappiest Child
- Multitasking is a myth, compartmentalization works.
- Pomodoro Method with Bob LeVitus on Small Business Show
- To-Did List on Small Business Show
- 00:36:46 The Million Dollar Distraction (a bedtime story!)
- 00:42:24 SBS 376 Outtro