What’s the difference between being addicted to productivity and being a workaholic? How can you embrace extreme productivity without blowing up the rest of your life as a Small Business owner?
Join us today on this episode of the Small Business Show to discuss how to ramp up your productivity while keeping the rest of your life in balance.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #263 for Wednesday, February 17, 2020
- Shannon’s Pick: Business Wars Podcast
- 00:03:00 Being Mindful of your Productivity
- Focus on your Outputs, not your Inputs
- Quartet On-Desk Whiteboard
- Spotlighting and Offloading
- Discipline Points
- 00:19:42 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:22:01 The Benefits of Downtime
- Releasing the pressure-cooker of the hamster wheel
- You’re Productive, not Busy!
- Matt Pearman on Efficiency:
- “When you become more efficient, you tend to do more things — and if you aren’t doing the right things in the first place, you have just become an expert at doing more of what doesn’t need to be done at all.”
- Review the show!
- [email protected]
- 00:37:40 SBS 263 Outtro