Are you maxing out rewards programs for hotels, airlines and credit card companies for your Small Business? You should be and today on the Small Business Show we share a few examples of why you’re missing out on some big benefits if you ignore these programs.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton for another episode of tips, advice,
We then jump into the topic of creating a sexual harassment policy to protect your employees as well as your business. Listen in to learn about what constitutes sexual harassment, how to implement an anti-harassment policy that includes a clear communication path to report problems and to enforce violations.
These topics and much more today on episode 231 of the Small Business Show. Enjoy the show, then visit the Small Business Support Group to continue the discussion, ask questions and share your own experiences.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #231 for Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- 00:01:09 On deck today: Rewards Programs, Vetting Potential Partners, and Sexual Harassment
- 00:02:12 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:04:00 Pro Tip: Join rewards programs.
- 00:10:36 SPONSOR: go.co – Get online with your .CO domain today. Register for just $5 and get 3 months of website builder and hosting services FREE at go.co/sbs.
- 00:12:03 Have a potential partner’s finances reviewed confidentially
- 00:17:47 Feedback@BusinessShow.co
- 00:18:19 Question: Ronnie-Protecting Your Business Against Sexual Harassment
- 00:18:55 SPONSOR: The Alternative Board. TAB is a group of business owners & experts in your area that you can turn to for advice. Visit TheAlternativeBoard.com/SBS to apply for free today and find out if there’s a board seat available in your area!
- 00:20:47 Answer: Ronnie-Protecting Your Business Against Sexual Harassment
- EOC: Facts about Sexual Harassment
- EOC: Q&A about Sexual Harassment
- Template for Sexual Harassment Policy
- Important: Procedure for how to make a complaint
- Be aware of the “creepiness” factor
- Have a strong communication system available in your company
- State Laws for Sexual Harassment Policies
- Sexual Harassment Insurance Policy
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Online courses and training for you and employees – about $30 per person. Could be the best money you’ll ever spend
- 00:37:54 SBS 231 Outtro