As Small Business owners, we have a duty to uphold. That duty, to our employees, partners, suppliers and service providers is to communicate in a timely manner and pay our bills on time, among other things. What happens when we fail at this? Well, that depends on how you handle the situation. Join Dave and Shannon on episode 97 of the Small Business Show to discuss a real world example of how NOT to handle things when they go wrong. We also discuss the impact of employees, suppliers and customers having their own audiences to share their experiences with – are you OK with word getting out about how you treat your employees? We hope you are, because that is just a few clicks away for every Small Business.
Listen in to the show and then join the conversation on the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #97 December 14th, 2016
- 00:02:44 What happens when the boss goes sideways?
- 00:08:18 Communication and Transparency is key
- 00:11:52 What to do when you can’t pay
- 00:16:11 Creating your own reality #charmedlife
- 00:17:36 The Dark-Side of being overly optimistic
- 00:20:53 Running a business when employees/vendors/customers have their own audiences
- 00:24:57 It comes back to transparency