Join us this week on the Small Business Show for a discussion about current news that could impact your Small Business.
Listen in and hear our thoughts about the new Supreme Court ruling regarding online sales tax rules, Amazon’s new Prime delivery business opportunity and our thoughts about mixing your politics with your business.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #179 for Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- 00:01:47 The Supreme Court changes online sales tax rules
- 00:05:13 Streamlined Sales Tax
- 00:07:03 TaxJar
- 00:09:33 Amazon seeking entrepreneurs for their Prime delivery business
- 00:14:18 A small business with one customer is not a small business.
- Walmart pricing with Tiffany-level service
- 00:16:13 Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00:16:32 SPONSOR: Visit TextExpander.com/podcast for 20% off your first year.
- 00:18:44 The politics of mixing politics with your business
- 00:26:05 The nuances of communicating politics
- 00:28:37 SBS 178 Outtro