What’s the best way to take care of your Small Business Payroll? Should you do it yourself or use a service? Join us during the introduction to Episode 340 of The Small Business Show to find out what your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton think!
Then, it’s on to a discussion about how to create and make presentations that have an impact. How not to bore or confuse your audience and why we think less is more when it comes to great presentations. You will also get a chance to learn about Guy Kawasaki’s secret 10/20/30 rule of presentations. Listen in for all this and more!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #340 for Wednesday, August 11, 2021
- Small Business Payroll and Creating Impactful Presentations
- 00:01:23 Maine Lobsters vs. Atlantic Lobsters
- 00:04:28 What’s the best way to do Small Business Payroll
- 00:11:55 SPONSOR: SaneBox. SaneBox’s Artificial Intelligence monitors your Inbox. Automatically, knucklehead email is moved to your SaneLater folder. All that’s left is the important stuff and your smiles. Use SaneBox.com/smallbusiness for 14-days free and a $25 credit.
- 00:14:25 SPONSOR: HelloFresh. Visit HelloFresh.com/sbs14 and use code sbs14 for up to 14 free meals and free shipping!
- 00:17:00 Creating Impactful Presentations
- 00:38:11 SBS 340 Outtro