Why are systems more important for your Small Business than goals? Join us today for episode 173 of the Small Business Show to learn more about this awesome technique to accelerate your success.
After the systems discussion, we jump into details of the recently enacted GDPR privacy and data management laws enacted by the EU. Does your Small Business need to worry about the GDPR? You’ll want to listen in to find out if you do and how to comply.
Listen in for all this and more, then join us on the Small Business Support Group to share your thoughts!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #173 for Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- 00:01:30 Goals vs. Systems
- 00:07:12 Breakthroughs come from Systems
- 00:07:58 Treat the carrot as the byproduct
- 00:12:00 Your business is not THAT business, it’s YOUR business
- 00:13:40 Contact Shannon and Dave: [email protected] or Small Business Support Group
- 00:13:52 The GDPR Talk
- 00:18:38 The burden of GDPR
- 00:21:02 The eventual poster child
- 00:26:27 Act in Good Faith, Follow the Instructions
- 00:28:06 Passwords are insufficient
- 00:30:00 Protecting Customer Data and Privacy
- 00:32:53 On the internet, we need speed limits, stop signs, and maybe even speed bumps
- 00:35:58 SBS 173 Outtro